I am keeping this brief because, at the end of the day, you need to spend time on the business, not a blog (yes, laugh it up. I know!) – but these are some crucial things to keep in mind before you sign on that dotted line and become an entrepreneur.
1. Who/what are you doing this for?
2. Does the business venture benefit anyone other than yourself? How?
3. Where do you see yourself five years from now? Will you be slaving away in the same place you are currently?
4. If you retired, would the company fail? Conversely, would it thrive more without you?
5. Does this make you happy, day in and day out?
This isn’t an enter to win thing. Or a “three lucky winners!” thing, either.
No, EVERY SINGLE PERSON who buys a personalized media kit (note: these are not templates. Each is tailored specifically to you!) will also get a totally FREE business card redesign and 100 free business cards (up to $300 value). These are not those little free business cards you get and only have to pay for shipping. You get MY style of business cards – they’re costly, but the difference is clear.
Click on the image to go to our Facebook page. Then click on it there to get your code!
Find out more about our creative work by heading to the creative design page on the website.