I am keeping this brief because, at the end of the day, you need to spend time on the business, not a blog (yes, laugh it up. I know!) – but these are some crucial things to keep in mind before you sign on that dotted line and become an entrepreneur.
1. Who/what are you doing this for?
2. Does the business venture benefit anyone other than yourself? How?
3. Where do you see yourself five years from now? Will you be slaving away in the same place you are currently?
4. If you retired, would the company fail? Conversely, would it thrive more without you?
5. Does this make you happy, day in and day out?